mardi 24 mars 2009

A FIRE BIRD !!!!!


Life is a chance, we use to say. If some (children) are obliged to accept their pains, but most of them freely choose their own ways, their own style. It seems to be the typical exemple here. Through his position and his look, this child (Tchad) shows all his happiness. He considers his ''job'' too seriously. But I beg you to forgive him, he doesn't know that he is walking under a dark sun. Let's go to help him! let's go to help them get out of the darkness!
(amidou)

4 commentaires:

  1. I wonder if he doesn't love sincerly his ''job'', because his look is too serious. And his colour (red can represent blood on the floor. Oh my GOD, how can I help my brother?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i couldnt tell you - he seems to know what he's doing, but has he ever shot that gun before? something makes me think he has...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, David, we have the same point of view, the child's red look is is not inocent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yes I've definitely seen more "innocent" pictures than this boy on your blog..

    RépondreSupprimer