samedi 14 février 2009

GOD ABANDONED AFRICAN CHILDREN


I have published this fiction last year. It is about the back ground of a child soldier named BIRAHIMA. Back from Liberia and Sierra leone, where I has taken part to the wars, he was living quietly in his village in Côte d'Ivoire when a tribal war began in september 2002. He would like to participate to the strugle in his own country, but his heart told him that it was too late. Fanta, a beautiful girl, that he loved too much, was opposed to his returning back in the children soldiers' s cercle. But love is stronger than every thing else....
(amidou)

4 commentaires:

  1. wow I would love to read this. where can I find a copy,

    "struggle"
    "participate *in* "

    "where I have taken part in the wars" -- have you really? this must be why you feel so strongly about the subject

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree with David. I didn't know we had a novel writer among us. It's great!

    In fact, I don't where you are from, Amidou? Have you ever had some kind of experience with child soldiers, or is it just a topic that "interests" you?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have never been a child soldier, DAVID, but I have seen them, even some of my own family. It is not a hidden phenomenon in Africa. I was surrounded by children soldiers, coming from Liberia and Sierra Leone first, and at last from Côte d'Ivoire, my country. Tribal wars concern before all children, at any age.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. And where can we find your book??
    I can see that there is a love story in it :) Some love in that world of destruction...

    I knew you wrote some books, but I didn't know it was about children soldiers. This explains the blog!

    RépondreSupprimer